Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Korean Love Flashcards :)

  • How to say boyfriend in Korean
boyfriend Korean how to say
  • How to say girlfriend in Korean
How to say girlfriend in Korean
  • How to say darling in Korean
How to say darling in Korean

Haeyo-che (middle) formality level

  • How to say I love you in Korean
I love you in Korean
  • How to say I miss you in Korean
I miss you in Korean
  • How to say I like you in Korean
I like you in Korean
  • How to say You make my heart flutter in Korean
You make my heart flutter in Korean
  • How to say Kiss me, please in Korean
Kiss me please in Korean

Hae-che (lower) formality level

  • How to say You are handsome in Korean
You are handsome, pretty, good-looking in Korean
  • How to say I’m yours in Korean
I'm yours in Korean
  • How to say May I hug you? in Korean
May I hug you in Korean
  • How to say I miss you in a cute way in Korean
I miss you in Korean cute
  • How to say Kiss me in Korean
Kiss me in Korean

Hasipsio-che (higher) formality level

  • How to say I need you in my life in Korean
How to say I need you in my life in Korean

Until I learn Korean language better this is all I can supply as of now. Sorry :)

한국어: Love/sweet/cute phrases

언제나 생각하고 있어. - Thinking about you all the time.
뽀뽀하고 싶어. - I want to kiss you.
같이 있고 싶어. - I want to be with you.
나한테 무척 소중해. - You mean so much to me.
상상할 수 없을 정도로 그리워. - I miss you more than you can imagine
.내 사랑. - My love
나랑 같이 있어. - Stay with me.
너없이 못 살아. - I can’t live without you.
Source: lovingkorean & learn-hangul

0 comments:

Post a Comment