Monday, June 2, 2014

In thoughts of Hyungsik's handwritten letter for a Sewol sinking victim

Hyungsik (ZE:A) has visited the Sewol ferry sinking memorial to write a letter to a victim named Soo Jung, who perhaps a fan of his.  

On June 1, the moderator for the Ansan News Facebook uploaded that Hyung Sik personally stopped by to visit his sister, who passed away. “I asked him to write a letter, but the letter didn’t come so I just waited thinking he was too busy, but he came personally and wrote a letter before leaving. He also gave candy to the Danwon High School students.”


The letter read, "Soojung, I hope you're resting in peace in a good place. I'm going to work harder and sincerely do my best for you. Please look over me and cheer me on. It's not that big, but we prepared an album so you can listen to our music up in the sky."

The letter although was either thought to be short, sincere or merely for media hype, but it is in general an act of kindness.

Peace.

Credit: allkpop.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment