Thursday, June 19, 2014

SNSD TaeYeon sends her apologies to SONES regarding the news about her dating EXO's Baekhyun




Though there's nothing to be sorry about, SNSD's Taeyeon being a thoughtful and kind person that she is, has greeted fans with an apology.

Taeyeon expressed, "SONE. you were really surprised and hurt because of me today, right.. I'm really sorry for making you feel feelings that you didn't have to, and the news that came about because i wasn't a bit more careful. I really wanted to apologize. I'm really sorry for hurting you.." she continued with, "I think you feel disappointed, angry, hatred, heavy, dejected, and several other feelings.. I can take it all and I want to apologize. I don't know if it's just what i think, but [it's] because you liked, trusted, supported, and made that many efforts" and lastly she added, "Regardless of what i say right now, all of it could be heard differently.. I'm not trying to explain myself, but I wanted to make it so you don't get hurt for another day.. That wasn't my intention at all, but the majority of instagram [comments]"

Prior to this, Taeyeon has also shared, "Without failure, I’m going crazy because of you today too. #oreo".


Earlier today, it was revealed that SNSD's Taeyeon and EXO's Baekhyun are dating each other.

Taeyeon took Twitter to personally address SONEs about this, especially as fans have determined that her past Instagram posts that they thought were for them may actually have been messages to Baekhyun. 

She wrote in the comments section of her Instagram account on June 19, "SONEs.  Because of me, you were very shocked and hurt today, right?  I am really sorry for making you feel things you should not have had to feel and the article that came out today because I was not more careful.  I really want to apologize.  I'm really sorry for hurting you." "I feel like you would feel many different things like great disappointment, anger, hatred, frustration, and dejection.  I can accept all of that and I want to apologize because, it might just be me thinking this way, but you must have liked, trusted, and supported me as well as put effort and strength just as much."

 "I feel like no matter what I say right now, it could all be perceived differently.  I'm not trying to explain myself, but rather I want to speak to you in the hopes that you would stop hurting at least one day earlier.  I did not post these with that intention at all, but most of the people on Instagram...  'I had fun putting up blatant pictures on Instagram.  I mocked the fans.'  I felt like there were a lot of people who were thinking this way, so I wanted to get my words in; that was not my intention or goal at all..."
People believe to incorporate the two's nicknames for each other, the two were purposely doing this, mocking their clueless fans, and others also felt hurt that the Instagram posts they once thought were addressed to fans may have been a secret coded message addressed to Baekhyun, or vice versa. Taeyeon insisted it was a misunderstanding.
You don't need to be sorry Taeyeon, you deserve to be happy and there's nothing wrong about being in love.

*Girls Generation Taeyeon and EXO Baekhyun's hashtag "BaekYeon" was trending at #6 Worldwide on Twitter

Embedded image permalink

0 comments:

Post a Comment