Saturday, June 21, 2014

Donghae Sees Life as a Super Junior Member

Already almost ten years since Super Junior debuted in 2005, Super Junior’s Donghae inferred that he’s satisfied with everything that’s happened.



In a recent photo shoot with fashion magazine Elle, Donghae stood alone in front of the cameras wearing a comfortable white t-shirt with matching white jeans.

During the interview, he talked about being a member of Super Junior and the moments it brought him.

“We did a total of 22 performances, and at the last concert, I cried a lot reading a handwritten letter I wrote for the fans,” said Donghae on his recent Japanese tour with the unit group Donghae & Eunhyuk.


“I’ve seen and felt a lot of things, but it’s impossible to explain them in words,” said Donghae, reflecting on the past ten years as a Super Junior member. “I don’t have any desire to be born again. It’s not conceit, but I mean that everything’s that happened so far is already too generous.”

The full pictorial and interview will be released on June 20 through the July issue of Elle.

Photo Credit: Elle
http://mwave.interest.me

0 comments:

Post a Comment