Monday, June 16, 2014

MBLAQ G.O & Mir Tweets Their frustration Over The Cancellation Of MBLAQ's Concert In Peru

MBLAQ G.O & Mir Tweets Their frustration Over The Cancellation Of MBLAQ's Concert In Peru

On June 13 MBLAQ was unable to perform for its fans in Peru , and this caused MBLAQ's G.O and Mir to vent out their feelings and thoughts on their personal Twitter account.

MBLAQ's G.O expressed his intense feelings saying, "I couldn't do anything about. I'm so frustrated  that I can't find a word to express the feeling I'm feeling right now.. Who will be able to understand all the mess that happened here? How did it happened that we came to a concert that was unprepared? Any idea of what is our purpose? This is the most humiliating and miserable feeling I've ever felt as a singer so far."
MBLAQ G.O then tweeted another tweet following that tweet. He said, "After seeing the apology of the promoter, I'm writing here again. We didn't have any discussion as to when the concert will be rescheduled. We had dropped our words that we would do anything just to pull off the concert. However, it was still uncertain even until Sunday if we will be permitted. I'm sorry to all who came to the Peru concert.."

MBLAQ's Mir also tweeted on his Twitter saying, "I really want to see you...."

On June 13th, MBLAQ was set to perform in Peru at 8:00 PM, but the concert was delayed until 11:00 PM due to the problem by the promoters.

However, MBLAQ were still unable to perform - Beep! 
Credit: KPOP BOT

0 comments:

Post a Comment